There are a few simple University rules that must be followed: read more
iExeter is a free app that provides all students with personalised information and services to help you make the most of your life and studies at the University of Exeter.
It can be used to access useful features such as:
- Your personalised timetable
- Absence reporting
- Your ELE, reading lists and past exam papers
- BART submissions
- Your grades from previous academic years
- Storage of up to 1TB of work-based files in Microsoft's One Drive for Business
- Use of One Drive for Business as a collaboration tool to allow you to work with other students online and share files securely
- Study space, free rooms and PC availability on campus
- Career Zone
- Your Library account
- Laundry and transport around campus
- Food and retail venue across the campuses
- Maps of all campuses, allowing you to get directions using GPS
- All the information you will need for Fresher's Week, including checklists and events
- Students' Guild, Falmouth & Exeter Students' Union and Athletic Union pages
How to get the iExeter smartphone app
There is now also an iExeter Desktop version which will work on any internet enabled device, so you don't need to miss out if you're not using iPhone or Android.
There is a shortcut to iExeter Desktop on all Cluster PCs.
For all other information, please visit the University's Current Students page.
Drama students can login to Chronos to find details of weekly rehearsal schedules and performance bookings.