- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance & Procurement Training
Internal and external audit
The University conducts internal and external audits annually.
The external auditors audit the University’s Financial Statements each year and report to Council in accordance with the requirements of the Higher Education Funding Council (HEFCE). They also attend meetings of the Audit Committee throughout the year.
Strategic Planning and Change are responsible for managing the internal audit plan.
Further information on audit and the associated processes can be found in the Audit Manual.