- D1: Definition and purpose
- D2: Project management groups
- D3: Roles and responsibilities
- D4: Link to appraisal and authorisation
- D5: Project status log
- D6: Financial management
- D7: Project expenditure profile
- D8: Individual project monitoring reports
- D9: Review of project monitoring reports
- D10: Approval of variations
- D11: Monitoring consolidated plans
- D12: Role of Infrastructure Coordination Group
D1: Definition and purpose - monitoring is the process of review carried out during the lifetime of a project. Key elements of the project plan are compared to what is actually happening as the project progresses.
D2: Project management groups - a Project Monitoring Group (PMG) should be formed for every project of value £2million or above.
Roles and responsibilities - o