- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance and Procurement training
The Finance Regulations set out the broad policies relating to financial controls. Practical guidance on how these regulations are applied to operational practice is set out within this section.
The key areas covered include:
- Methods for making payments;
- Claiming expenses;
- Who can authorise payments;
- How to deal with cash;
- How to invoice someone;
- VAT – a number of useful guidance notes.
You will also find all the forms you need for day to day operational finances.