- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance and Procurement training
The Cashiers Team receives, processes, and reconciles the majority of the University’s income. They provide a counter service to both students and non-students 0900–1700 every weekday.
Income is received at the counter, by post, through voicemail, from Estate Patrol, by direct payments to the University’s bank account, and, most recently, via online payment.
In addition, the Cashiers Team:
- issues petty cash and cash floats to schools and outlets;
- licensing of all university vehicles (except those operated by HS and B & E)
- investigates and pursues all credit/debit card “charge-backs”
- is responsible for the maintenance and control of a range of suspense accounts
- is responsible for storage and controlled release of items held in the University’s strongroom
- is responsible for the correct licensing of all University vehicles (except those operated by Hospitality Services) and holds the current Department of Environment Certificate (previously MOT Certificate) and registration documents
Non-student work represents the majority of the work of the team, albeit student receipts are given priority.
Payments can be made by:
- credit card
- debit card
- direct bank transfer
- cash (in person)
If you have an enquiry regarding making a payment, or the work of the Cashiers team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Alternatively view How to pay section in the student section of the website.