- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance & Procurement Training
Partnership Accounting is responsible for providing accounting support and financial management in respect of the University’s external financial relationships. Within this section the delivery is focused on University of Exeter Consulting, Peninsula Innovations and the Exeter Science Park Company (set up in 2010, of which the University of Exeter holds a 21% share).
Within University of Exeter Consulting there are two companies:
- University of Exeter Consulting
The company’s main activity is to provide a service to assist in the delivery of consultancy activities provided by University of Exeter staff.
- Peninsula Innovations Limited
The company provides a home to knowledge based organisations undertaking research and development in a vibrant community of high-growth-potential, knowledge-based, businesses.