- 1: Introduction
- 2: Initiating action
- 3: Prevention of further loss
- 4: Establishing and securing evidence
- 5: Notifying HEFCE
- 6: Recovery of losses
- 7: References for employees
- 8: Reporting to council and audit committee
- 9: Reporting lines
- 10: Responsibility for investigation
- 11: Review of fraud response
- Appendix A
Fraud Response Plan
The purpose of the plan is to define authority levels, responsibilities for action and reporting lines in the event of a suspected fraud or irregularity. The plan also sets out the process for staff who wish to notify any suspicions to senior management and also how senior management should respond to such notifications.
Full details are available on these pages or alternatively download the Fraud Response Plan.