- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance & Procurement Training
60.1. The purchase, lease or rent of land, buildings or fixed plant will be undertaken in accordance with Capital Planning and Project Approval Procedures.
60.2. The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for maintaining the University’s register of land, buildings, fixed plant and machinery. College Deans/Directors of Services will provide the Chief Financial Officer with any information he may need to maintain the register.