- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance & Procurement Training
31. Student loans
31.1. Appropriate records will be maintained to support all transactions involving student loans.
31.2. Emergency/hardship loans – The University’s scheme for emergency/hardship loans must be approved by the Council. This will include the maximum assistance that can be given in any individual case. Under no circumstances should payments be made other than in accordance with the approved scheme.
31.3. The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for ensuring the adequacy of the systems in place for:
- Approving loans in accordance with the scheme
- Paying loans that have been approved
- Recovering loans that have been paid.