- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance and Procurement training
20. Other Major Development
20.1. Any new legal entity or an acquisition of equity holding in an existing legal entity must be approved by Council.
20.2. Any new academic area is subject to approval by Senate and Council.
20.3. Any new non-academic business activity with a material impact on the University must be approved by Council.
20.4. Appendix C sets out the protocols to enable major developments to be considered for approval. The Chief Financial Officer will confirm the specific information that is required for each proposed development as well as the financial criteria that they are required to meet.