- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance and Procurement training
69. Use of the University’s seal
69.1. Where a deed or document requires the university’s seal, it must be sealed by the Chief Operating Officer or, in his or her absence, the Chief Financial Officer, in the presence of two members of Council.
69.2. The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for submitting a report to each meeting of Council detailing the use of the University’s seal since the last meeting.