- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Student Finance
- Finance training
- Future Finance
- Professional Services
Our aim is to provide a high quality approval and accounting service for research and other services rendered projects undertaken as part of the University’s strategy to maintain its position as a prominent research-intensive university. Our main responsibilities include:
- Provide support to Colleges for research application and budget monitoring.
- Act as University authorisation for all electronically submitted, applications and any applicable paper based applications.
- Stewardship function for live grants
- Provide live grant information to support Grant holders and Colleges.
- Financial reporting to sponsors and other external bodies.
- Working with Student Finance in managing Studentship
- Grant administration.
Contact your college team
The Research Office is organised into College Teams which provide dedicated support to our colleagues in the College Offices, Faculties and Departments. The five College Teams are: