- Finance Explained
- About us
- Financial operations
- Procurement Services
- Financial regulations and policies
- Capital planning and project authorisation
- Financial planning, management and reporting
- Financial Statements
- Internal and external audit
- Student Finance
- Finance & Procurement Training
Aptos is the University’s main financial system. It is used for placing orders, making payments and raising sales invoices
The University’s financial operations are dependent on a number of finance systems:
- APTOS: used for placing orders, making payments and raising sales invoices.
- Cognos Financial Planning: used for the preparation of budgets, financial plans and forecasts.
- Cognos Scenario Modelling: used to model scenarios based on financial planning data
- Cognos In Year Monitoring: used for reporting on actuals from Aptos against budget and forecasts.
- PAC: holds the University’s database of research applications and awards.