Choose your Challenge events
To help you choose which Challenge you'd like to take part in, we are running a series of 'Choose Your Challenge' events. These will be 3 identical hour long lectures, where a representative from each of the Challenges will explain to you what their topic is about, and why they would like you to get involved with their Challenge.
The Grand Challenges running this year are:
- Climate Change: Mitigation, Adaptation or Geo-engineering?
- Food for Thought: Securing Sustainable Food Systems in the 21st Century
- Gender Inequality: how can we create a language of equal rights for the 21st century?
- Global Security: Confronting the Complex Security Challenges of the Future
- Mental Health: The Treatment Gap
- Ocean Plastic
The Choose Your Challenge sessions will be taking place at these days and times.
- Wednesday 24 January 13:00-14:00 - Forum Auditorium (with VC to Daphne Du Marier Lecture A)
- Monday 5 February 10:30-11:30 - Streatham Court C
- Thursday 22 March 15:30-16:30 - Queens LT1
All of these sessions are identical, so you only need to attend one.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.