For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support from IIB helped secure a three year public engagement programme at Ipplepen archaeological site and has enabled work to begin in a second area with the National Trust as one of the partners.
Stephen Rippon, Professor of Landscape Archaeology, College of Humanities
Working with IIB helped us achieve more than £1.4million in funding. Josie Butcher from IIB was great. She demonstrated professionalism and endless enthusiasm in engaging with current and potential industry partners to help us win the funding.
Professor Alastair Hibbins, Professor of Metamaterial Physics, College of Engineering, Maths and Physical Science
Helping you to create opportunities
We can help you:
- Bid for direct research funds from industry and government
- Develop business collaborations to leverage UKRI/ EU bids
- Prepare for tenders for Government and business funding opportunities
- Assess the value of new opportunities
- Build opportunities for employability with key business partners eg, placements, course lecturing etc
- Structure relationships through MOUs, Agreements
- Negotiate with partners
- Develop education business partnerships such as degree apprenticeships, partnered degree programmes and CPD
Creating opportunities guidance
Creating opportunities case studies
Celebrating the work of Diagnostic Radiography Apprentices
National Apprenticeship Week 2021 celebrates how apprentices are building the future. In light of this, we are putting the spotlight on our Diagnostic Radiography Degree Apprentices and the fantastic work they are doing, particularly during the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Managers and workplace mentors have shared their stories of how apprentices have stepped up whilst keeping on top of their online workshops and seminars.