What support is available to my child when they are abroad?

  • Host University International Office - It would be beneficial if your child visits the International Office at their host university within the first few days of arriving making sure they know who they need to contact to get their Erasmus paperwork signed.
  • Year Abroad Coordinator (University of Exeter) - the Year Abroad Coordinator will be able to answer your child's questions about academic requirements or changes to their modules.
  • International Office (University of Exeter) - we are here to administer your child's Erasmus paperwork and the Erasmus grant.  Please note that due to Data Protection restrictions we will be unable to discuss anything to do with your child, their placement or grant with parents or guardians.