Resources for agents
In this section you will find a number of useful resources including an archive of Agents' Newsletters, information on how to order prospectuses and below you will find a list of University of Exeter key facts and figures.
Key facts and figures
- 18,537 students registered (1st December 2012): 17,442 full-time and 1,095 part-time
- 3,025 staff members
- 4,358 postgraduate students
- 86,000 alumni in 180 different countries
- 100,000 hours of student volunteering a year - the equivalent of 70 full-time workers
- The University comprises three main sites of study - Streatham Campus and St Luke's Campus (Exeter) and Cornwall Campus
- The University has six colleges, including the Medical School, that are made up of 36 main departments/institutes for learning.
- Exeter is ranked 8th out of more than 100 UK universities in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014. The newspapers cited that "applications have jumped 19%, further intensifying competition for places. One of four institutions to join the Russell Group of leading research universities in 2012, Exeter is becoming established in the top 10 in our league table, thanks particularly to consistently high levels of student satisfaction and a good performance in the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE)."
- The University is ranked 6th in the UK for student satisfaction in the latest National Student Survey amongst full service universities and has maintained its top 10 position since the survey was launched in 2004.
- Exeter was named Sunday Times University of the Year 2012/13.