Resources for agents
In this section you will find a number of useful resources including an archive of Agents' Newsletters, information on how to order prospectuses and below you will find a list of University of Exeter key facts and figures.
Key facts and figures
- 17,210 students registered (1 December 2009): 15,760 full-time and 1,450 part-time
- 3,025 staff members
- 4,960 postgraduate students
- 70,000 alumni in 170 different countries
- 100,000 hours of student volunteering a year - the equivalent of 70 full-time workers
- The University comprises three main sites of study - Streatham Campus and St Luke's Campus (Exeter) and Cornwall Campus
- The University has six colleges, including the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, that are made up of 33 main departments/institutes for learning.
- Exeter is ranked 10th out of more than 100 UK universities in The Times Good University Guide league table. It says: 'Exeter is one of Britain's most popular universities in terms of first-choice applications, not only in its traditional strong suit, the arts, but increasingly in the sciences and social sciences.'
- The University is ranked 9th in the UK for student satisfaction in the latest National Student Survey amongst full service universities
- Exeter has been shortlisted for the Sunday Times University of the Year Award more times than any other university and has won three Queen's Anniversary Prizes for its research