The programme fee is £2,500 and includes the following:
- tuition and academic activities (all classes, teaching, assessment and certificates)
- accommodation including bedding and towels
- daily breakfast and evening meals
- class-related field trips/visits
- use of campus facilities
- social programme, including events on campus, in Exeter and at the weekend
- travel to and from Heathrow airport
The programme fee does not include:
- air travel to London Heathrow at the beginning and end of the trip
- spending or souvenir money
- additional food or snacks outside meal times
- trip cancellation insurance (travel insurance)
- full medical insurance, including medical and dental fees, and prescriptions
Payment of fees and deadlines
Successful applicants will be sent an offer letter, invoice and further information about the programme. A deposit is required to confirm your place on the programme and we operate a first-come, first-served basis.
Places are limited and once the programme is full then we cannot accept any more students.
Online Payments can be made through the University of Exeter’s online store. It is possible to pay by bank transfer by prior arrangement.