Applications for the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Scholarship are open to undergraduate students studying abroad in 2017/18 who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be undertaking a full academic year of study abroad at an international partner university. Students studying abroad via the Erasmus scheme are not eligible.
- You must be in receipt of the Access to Exeter Bursary.
- You must have achieved an average 65% or better in first year assessments, if you are studying abroad in the second year of your degree; or 65% or better in first and second year assessments, if you are studying abroad in the third year of your degree.
- You must be willing, during your year abroad, to produce a report, video diary, blog, photo archive or other record to be shared with the student community at Exeter.
- Students studying abroad in their home country will NOT be eligible for the scholarship.
Application deadline - Friday 30th June 2017
BUTEX is now accepting applications for its UK Scholarship Programme 2017!
The Scholarship is open to all undergraduate students who are affiliated to a BUTEX institution. You may be affiliated as an incoming or an outgoing study abroad student. To be eligible to apply:
You must have been offered a study abroad or exchange place which is not eligible for an ERASMUS grant
Your study abroad or exchange placement must be for the UK academic year 2017 /2018 (i.e. your studies should fall between September 2017 and August 2018)
Your place must be for a minimum of one semester.
The value of each scholarship is £500 and will be paid to the winners once they have arrived and registered at their host university
For further details of how to apply for this scholarship please link to: www.butex.ac.uk/scholarships/how-to-apply/
The deadline for all applications is 15 June 2017
The Bessie Rook Memorial Travel Scholarships are awarded to students who will be studying abroad in Germany and/or French speaking countries. The the most up-to-date information please see: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/studying/funding/current/rook/
The Languages for World Peace and Understanding Scholarship is worth £500 and is awarded each year to a student who will be undertaking a study abroad year in a Spanish/ or French speaking country, for the most up-to-date information see: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/studying/funding/current/peace/