Where you live is an important part of your time in the UK and accommodation is provided at St German's which is a short walk across campus to lecture rooms, and only a 10 minute walk into Exeter city centre.
All bedrooms in St German's have the following:
- Bed (including bed linen), wardrobe, bookshelves
- Desk, chair, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin
- High speed wired and wireless internet
- TV access via your computer
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities
There is also Wi-Fi throughout, laundry facilities and vending machines.
There is a shared kitchen for every 6 rooms. The kitchen includes a cooker with oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer, water boiler/kettle, dining table, chairs and an ironing board. It does not include pots and pans, cutlery and crockery, so please consider this if you are choosing the no meal option.