Immigration - Tier 4 Super Guide

Question 1: Do I need a visa?

If you are a non-EEA citizen and you do not already have immigration permission in another category (for example, a ‘marriage’ visa if you are married to a British Citizen), you will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) Student visa to study at the University of Exeter or INTO University of Exeter for more than 6 months. If your course is less than 6 months, you might consider applying for a Student Visitor visa instead but this is only appropriate if you do not plan to work or extend your stay in the UK.

Next: Question 2: Can I bring my family to the UK with me?

Back to the main Immigration page