Travelling to Exeter and Cornwall Campuses
There are several ways to get from Heathrow, Gatwick, Bristol or Exeter Airports to the Exeter or Cornwall Campuses.
For specific advice see International Students Guide 2015-16
Full directions to our campuses in Exeter and Cornwall, together with campus maps, are available in our Maps and directions section.
- Check when you should arrive on campus. If it is late in the evening, double check where you can collect your accommodation keys. In an emergency please call our Estate Patrol 01392 723111
- Double check your airline baggage limit before packing your belongings.
- Look at the What to Pack pages (International Students Guide 2015-16)
- Label each item of luggage
- Print our your accommodation address and carry it with you
- If you are carrying more than 10,000 Euros (approximately £8,100 or the equivalent in your local currency) in cash, travellers’ cheques or a bank draft, declare this on arrival at customs.