Be part of a supportive and vibrant research community
Our Doctoral College works to coordinate support, training and administration for all our postgraduate and early career researchers, across all research disciplines. As a postgraduate researcher you will be part of an inspiring collaborative research community, supported in your training and development every step of the way.
- A wide-ranging training and development programme for postgraduate researchers across all campuses
- Access to skills training and resources from across the Great West 4 (GW4) institutions of Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter
- A dedicated careers coach and resources to support your career development
- An annual Postgraduate Research Showcase celebrating the work of our postgraduate researchers
- Training and support to develop your writing skills
Find out more
To find out more about these and other support and development opportunities available to you as a postgraduate researcher at the University of Exeter, visit the Doctoral College website.