- 2nd in the UK for world-leading and internationally-excellent research in Accounting and Finance1
- 10th for Accounting and Finance in The Times Good University Guide 2013
- Extremely strong links with professional firms and institutes, including the CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) Institute, CISI, as well as accounting bodies including ICAEW and ACCA
- One of a select group of universities worldwide with CFA® Institute Programme Partner status
- Intensive computing training covering Thomson Reuters Datastream and other financial databases and software systems
- Option to extend your study period with a partner university in France or Germany in order to gain a dual Masters award
1 RAE 2008 based on the percentage of research categorised as 4* or 3*
The University of Exeter Business School offers a vibrant and productive environment for pursuing a postgraduate qualification. We attract students from all over the world, who join us for the quality of our academics and programmes, and excellent facilities at one of the most attractive university locations in the UK. We have been offering taught Masters programmes in accounting and finance since 1973, one of the first institutions in the world to do so, and have thousands of alumni around the world who have benefitted from our expertise in delivering accounting and finance programmes.
The quality of our research work was recognised in the most recent Research Assessment Exercise (2008), where the School was ranked second in the UK for world leading and internationally excellent research in accounting and finance. The School includes a panellist for the 2008 national RAE, a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants’ Research Panel, a Reporting Panel Member of the UK Competition Commission and an advisor to the Tax Development Programme of HM Treasury.