Careers and employment
This MSc ensures the training you will receive links directly to relevant employment opportunities within the UK and abroad.
A prominent feature of this programme is to prepare you for research and it is expected that a significant proportion of graduates will go on to study for PhDs. Indeed the majority of our students have been successful in attaining a PhD position during the course of their time with us.
- PhD, University of Exeter: ‘Effects of over-winter dietary provisioning on health and productivity of garden birds’
- PhD, Macquarie University, Australia: ‘Maintenance of polymorphism in the Goulian Finch’
- PhD, University of New South Wales, Australia: ‘Habitat mediated changes to marine biodiversity’
- PhD, University of Nottingham: ‘Communication, cooperation and conflict in bacteria’
- PhD, Oxford University: ‘Processes generating and maintaining diversity in an Amazonian bird community’
- PhD, University of Edinburgh: ‘Sexual conflict in seed bugs’
Our postgraduate employment and professional development webpages provide information on the range of careers support you can receive at the University of Exeter.