Degrees in Exeter
Degrees in Cornwall
Climate change is acknowledged by scientists, governments, businesses and social, environmental and economic organisations as the greatest challenge of our time. It presents a fascinating and urgent set of challenges and opportunities for today’s practitioners, policy makers and researchers. There is a growing demand for knowledge and expertise in all aspects of climate change:
- the science of climate systems and human influences on natural processes
- the history of past climate change and the trajectory of climate projections over the next hundred years or longer
- the vulnerability of human and natural systems around the world
- the practical and policy responses we need to manage the risks and tackle the causes
- the links with the wider imperatives of sustainable development.
Whether you are looking to launch a career in this fast-moving field or to build on your experience to date, we offer professional postgraduate training at our campuses in both Exeter and Cornwall to enhance your prospects, with:
- a growing portfolio of highly relevant Masters courses
- a community of experts and research initiatives working at the cutting-edge of new knowledge and its application
- close working relationships with internationally renowned agencies such as the Met Office
- highly rated postgraduate facilities at our campuses in Exeter and in Cornwall
- a vibrant and friendly student community.
For further information on the pioneering research the University of Exeter is undertaking in Climate Change, please visit our Climate Change and Sustainable Futures research webpages.