Business and Management
- 6th for Business and Management Studies in the Complete University Guide 2018
- 13th for Business Studies in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- 2nd for Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism, in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017
- 10th for Business, Management & Marketing in The Guardian University Guide 2018
- 73% of research is world-leading or internationally excellent
The University of Exeter Business School is committed to its position as an institution with an international reputation for excellence, and our postgraduate work is at the very heart of that commitment.
The facilities that we have available for doctoral studies are second to none, and that also applies to the academics who comprise our formidable teaching staff. Embarking on an MPhil or PhD at Exeter, you’ll work alongside some of the finest minds in your discipline, contributing to research projects that are consistently recognised as internationally significant. We often find that the reputation and high standing of our academic staff inspire graduates to choose Exeter for their postgraduate work.
You’ll be part of a vibrant research community, with more than 150 current doctoral students. We will foster what makes each of you unique, with an individual training-needs assessment informing the training and support we provide throughout your studies. This will include access to research methods expertise, graduate skills training programmes, and wider support provided through professional associations and Research Councils.