Outstanding support for postgraduate and early career researchers
The University of Exeter Doctoral College stimulates, supports and sustains a vibrant research and intellectual environment across and between disciplines for postgraduate and early career researchers. Focusing on investment and development in training, resources and facilities, the Doctoral College provides an outstanding quality experience for those in the early stages of their research careers.
- A wide-ranging training and development programme for postgraduate researchers across all campuses
- Access to skills training and resources from across the Great West 4 (GW4) institutions of Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter
- A dedicated careers coach and resources to support your career development
- An annual Postgraduate Research Showcase celebrating the work of our postgraduate researchers
- Training and support to develop your writing skills
Find out more
To find out more about these and other support and development opportunities available to you as a postgraduate researcher at the University of Exeter, visit the Doctoral College website.
The Doctoral College provides support, guidance and resources for our current postgraduate research students.