If you are looking for more information about summer programmes in general, group applications or advertising for programmes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our application window for our 2021 programme has now opened. Please see the guidelines for how to apply.
‘It’s an experience of a lifetime! I was able to learn not only from the professors and seminars, but also from the other students and staff. I made connections spanning the globe that I’ll treasure for a very long time. I’m so thankful for the opportunity and that I chose to take it!’
Pre University Summer School
Welcome to the Pre University Summer School at the University of Exeter - July 2021
- Gain valuable experience and insight into different study options in Higher Education
- Learn from students and academic staff about the skills needed to succeed in HE and post education
- Interact with students from all over the world to form strong friendship bonds and even networking for the future
- Learn more about the application cycle for Higher Education in the UK
- Challenge yourselves to take on a global issue and work in a team to find a potential solution to a real world situation
- Most importantly, personal growth by learning from other cultures and perspectives on every day situations and study topics.
For 2021, we are proud to welcome a change to our academic programme which will allow students to build their own timetable according to their interests while also taking charge of their own learning, as you would at university. Our academic programme will also be accommpanied by our G7 Summit Challenge and the Pre University Social Programme.
Due to the uncertainty regarding school term dates around the world and an understandable eagerness for holiday travel during the school holidays, we have decided this year to host a series of mornings across 4 saturdays from 26th June until 17th July to ensure that students from all over the world can join in regardless of term dates and not worry about committing to a longer amount of time either during term time or give up more valuable than ever potential travel time. The live activity will be hosted on saturday mornings and other content availalble for students to access and complete within their own schedules, giving a further experience of organising your own study and preparing for lectures, seminars and workshops at university.