Fees and how to pay
The programme fee of £2,600 includes:
- Accommodation on campus in Exeter in single, en-suite rooms
- Half board catering
- Airport meet and greet
- Return transfers
- Academic programme with access to library and study spaces along with basic stationery equipment
- Access to wifi
- Social programme as specified in the schedule
- Any transport specified on the programme, including airport transfers
- 24 hour on-site support with emergency line from the International Summer School Team on campus and during social programme
- Certificate of attendance and academic reference
The programme fee does not include:
- Transport to the meeting point for transfers (eg flights into the UK; transport from point of origin to the airport/Exeter)
- Medical or travel insurance
- Spending money
Early bird discount
If you have registered your interest on our website prior to the opening of our application window, you will automatically receive a discount of £200 on your programme fee.
Successful applicants will be sent an offer letter, invoice and further information about the programme. A deposit of £300 is required to confirm your place on the programme; places operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
Places are limited and once the programme is full we cannot accept any more students.
The deadline for full payment is 14 June 2019.
There are three different ways to make payment:
This is our online payment site. Please follow the link to make either a deposit or full payment.
- When making payment, ensure to include the student name and reference number fromyour offer letter to allow us to match your payment to your profile.
- Please note that the deposit payment on the online store is fixed at £300 while the fee payment allows you to amend the amount.
- If you have already paid your deposit, please ensure you do not pay it a second time within the programme fee.
You are able to make a BACS transfer directly to our bank account. This is useful if the online store doesn’t accept your card payment or you do not have a suitable card to make the payment.
If you wish to make a BACS payment, please contact email@example.com and request the BACS transfer information before attempting to do so.
Payment by cheque
If you are unable to make payment in any other way, the University will accept payment of total programme fees or deposit by cheque.
If you wish to make payment via cheque, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Care has been taken in the preparation of the programme but the University reserves the right to cancel or alter the content of courses, day trips or social events due to unforeseen circumstances.
In the unlikely event that a course is cancelled you will be offered a place on another course or a full refund.
We also require each student and a parent/guardian to sign our Code of Conduct. If any student should breach this Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to request the student leave the programme and the emergency contact will be informed and required to make arrangements for the student to return home. In this instance, no refund shall be provided.
In order to withdraw from the programme, you should let us know by email.
If you have paid the programme fees or deposit and need to withdraw, fees will then be refunded in accordance with the terms set out below:
- Before 3 May – 98% of the amount paid
- After 3 May – the deposit of £300 becomes non-refundable (we have fixed fees to pay per participant)
- Within the first two days of the programme – 50% of the programme fees
- After the first two days of the programme – no refund
All refunds are made in UK Sterling and we cannot refund any differences due to exchange rate fluctuations or any bank charges incurred. Refunds for online payments will be made onto the credit/debit card used to make the payment.