Enter the Postgraduate Research Showcase now by completing our online form.
Enter your poster
The posters will be judged by a mixed panel of external stakeholders and senior University staff on Wednesday 17 May 2017.
To enter, please complete the Postgraduate Research Showcase entry form by Friday 31 March 2017.
Shortlisting will be conducted based on the abstract submitted on your entry form. If your abstract is selected you will then be asked to produce your poster and bring it to the Forum Street on Monday 15 May 2017.
Postgraduate Researchers based at Cornwall campuses wishing to enter the competition should write to ResearcherDevelopment@exeter.ac.uk for help with transporting posters to Streatham campus.
Conditions of entry
Please note the following when entering:
- Please ensure that your abstract is no more than 650 characters (including spaces) in length.
- All entrants must be current ‘in progress’ postgraduate researchers at the University of Exeter.
- Entrants are expected to fund the printing of their own posters.
- It is important that you have permission from the University and Funder of your PhD to disclose the intellectual property and/or confidential/commercially sensitive information in your abstract and poster before it is disclosed. If you have any queries in this respect, please contact your academic supervisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to comply with these conditions of entry will result in your submission being excluded from the competition.
The judging and awards ceremony ceremony will take place from 13:00 in the Forum Street on Wednesday 27 April 2016.
Please contact the Researcher Development Team with any questions.