+ Contacts

Open access

Research Data Management

Depositing in PubMed Central

If your research was funded by any of the funders of PubMed Central (PMC), you need to ensure that your research outputs are made available in PMC.

If you paid an open access APC, the publisher may deposit to PMC on your behalf. The Charity Open Access Fund require this as part of the service provided by publishers in return for an APC.

If the publisher does not deposit, consider self-archiving using Europe PubMed Central Plus - help guides are available.