Accepted for publication?
The University of Exeter’s Open Access Research and Research Data Management Policy
- applies to all research conducted at the University
- the preferred route to open access is self-archiving in the institutional repository ORE
- authors of all output types are encouraged to pursue open access publication, where possible and practical
- all research publications should include a data access statement
- research proposals must include research data management plans
- research data should be considered for retention, preservation and curation in ORE, or an appropriate national or international data service or domain repository