- Contacts and about us
- Courses and resources
- Community challenges
- Customer service
- You teach
- You research
- You manage others
- Career development
- Technical specialists
- Mandatory training
- Performance development review (PDR)
- Learning and development policies and reports
- Frequently asked questions
- E-zine and blog
How do I register for a qualification?
Once you have agreed the best qualification for you with your line manager (if you would like some help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) you will need to:
- complete the ILM application form and submit it to our ILM Centre (as indicated on the form)
- register for the learning (the induction, associated training course, workshops etc) using Trent HR Self Service
- come along to the Induction!
We will register candidates with the ILM shortly after each programme commences.
Please ensure that your application is received by the ILM Centre in good time (scanned and emailed applications are fine).
ILM Qualification fees
A fee is payable at the time of registration (usually after the initial induction, as this gives potential candidates a chance to think about whether the qualification really is suitable for them). Applicants are asked to provide a suitable cost code on their application form.
This table will be updated as more qualifications become available.
|Title of qualification||Fee payable 2012/13|
|Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills||£85|
|Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management||£95|
|Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management||£120|
|Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management||£100|
|Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management||£130|
|Part awards (unit certification)||£50 per unit|