- Contacts and about us
- Courses and resources
- Community challenges
- Customer service
- You teach
- You research
- You manage others
- Career development
- Technical specialists
- Mandatory training
- Performance development review (PDR)
- Learning and development policies and reports
- Frequently asked questions
- E-zine and blog
In the 2012/13 academic year modules one and three will take place once and module two twice.
All modules are now fully booked, please email Staff Learning and Development to request to be added onto the waiting list for the 2013/14 programme.
Allocation criteria - order of priority for places at PCAP
- Lecturers on Personal Development Programme (PDP) who are near to their three year mid probation date.
- Lecturers on PDP.
- Other Teaching and Research and Teaching contracted staff.
- Research contracted staff.
Confirmation of places
Staff Learning and Development will contact successful applicants week commencing 23 September 2013 to confirm places on the 2013/14 PCAP programme and will confirm the dates on which you will be attending.
Important: participant registration information
Your application will be passed to Admissions who will record you as a student on SITS (the University's Student Records System).
You will then receive an email from SITS confirming that you have been added and giving you further information in the form of:
- Your student number.
- How to apply for a student Unicard.
- How to activate your student IT account.
- Details of 'online registration' - please complete this with the timescales given, otherwise you will need to complete a longer paper-based version instead.
It is important that you complete all these requests, your student number will be used in the submission of assignments as part of PCAP; your student Unicard and IT account are required to provide you with access to the online learning materials.
All communication with you for PCAP will be directed to your student email account; we therefore recommend that you automatically forward your emails to you regular staff email account so you don't miss any important correspondence. Details of how to do this is available from the Academic Services website - see 'email forwarding'.