Bribery Act 2010
The University has developed new policies and codes of practice to ensure that senior managers and other professional staff are aware of their responsibilities under the the Bribery Act which came into force in July 2011.
We have since developed an e-learning tool aimed providing staff with a basic awareness of the requirements and implications of the Bribery Act,
Completion of this e-learning training is mandatory for various groups of staff:
- all support staff at grade G and above, whether they are part of Professional Services or Colleges
- all staff within Research Services, Innovation, Impact and Business, regardless of grade
- all staff within the International Office, regardless of grade
- all staff with Estate Development Services, regardless of grade
- all staff with the Procurement Office, regardless of grade
- Members of VCEG and College Executive teams.
All Professional Services staff (Central/College) at grade G and above will need to complete the Bribery Training course. This includes all staff working in Finance, Research Services, Innovation, Impact and Business, International Office, Estate Development Services, Procurement Office. All members of VCEG and College Executive teams. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should also read the following documents: