23. The University will monitor business travel to ensure:
- that reasonably foreseeable risks are being appropriately managed;
- appropriate insurance arrangements are in place;
- the University is complying with its sustainability commitments;
- resources are being managed effectively;
- to support the University’s marketing objectives.
24. To ensure that these issues are effectively addressed, travellers undertaking business travel are required to provide information about their trip before making the final booking arrangements.