14. Travellers planning business travel should:
- seek approval from their College/Service at an early stage;
- consider risk management issues, where necessary taking advice from Insurance and Business Continuity Services (see paragraph 17) and the Health and Safety Office;
- comply with procedures and instructions issued by their College/Service;
- use the University’s suppliers (see paragraphs 20-22) or travel agents;
- ensure that information is provided for details of international travel to be recorded on the University’s travel notification system (see paragraph 19)
- notify promptly their College/Service of any late changes made to their travel arrangements after the travel has been approved.