We provide a nursing mothers' room on each campus.
Nursing mothers' rooms
There is a room for nursing mothers on each of our three campuses. They are equipped with a chair where you can breastfeed or express milk, and a fridge which is solely for the storage of expressed milk.
Please note these rooms are also First Aid rooms.
- Room 115, Old Library Building. See the Streatham Campus map
St Luke's Campus
- Holnicote Building. See the St Luke's Campus map
Cornwall Campus (Tremough)
- Behind the main Reception in Daphne du Maurier building. See the Cornwall Campus map
Parent and child facilities
Toilets with baby changing facilities are available in the following locations:
- Reed Hall
- Institute for Arabic and Islamic Studies
- The Forum (unisex toilets by Costa)
- The Forum (Shower area on the mezzanine floor)
- Devonshire House (Second Floor)
- Sports Park (Between male and female changing rooms)
- St Luke's Sports Centre (within disabled changing/toilet area)