eClaims Help and Guides
Before attempting to login to eClaims please ensure you have completed steps 1-8 in the Casual Claims Process.
If you are a student you may be able to login to eClaims using your University student IT account, however once you have logged in you will need to input your payroll number. If you do not know your payroll number please request this from the Claims Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The eClaims system was launched in May 2015 to replace the paper Temporary Staff Bank Timesheets and Casual Worker PD82 forms. This system has been designed to reduce errors, monitor working hours and ensure timesheets are fully verified before payment.
Please be aware that if you are employed by the University on a Permanent or Contract basis you should not use eClaims to claim for additional hours. You should instead complete a PD107 form and send this to the Pay and Benefits Team in room 357A, Northcote House.
If you have been offered work via the Temporary Staff Bank (TSB), the team will provide you with information regarding eClaims.
For Casual Workers
- How to complete the casual claims registration form
- Claimant Guide - Create and submit an hours timesheet
- Claimant Guide - Create and submit a set fee timesheet
- Quick Guide - Create and submit an hours timesheet
- Quick Guide - Create and submit a set fee timesheet
- eClaims Approver Guide - Create Profile and Timesheet for user
- eClaims Approver Guide - How to approve a timesheet
- Quick Guide - Approve or reject timesheets
For eClaims Super Users
Login to eClaims
You can login to eClaims here.
All Associate, Student, TSB, Staff retired or eClaims IT accounts will allow access to the system. If you are unsure whether you have a suitable account, please email the Claims Team at email@example.com. If you need to input your payroll number when you first login, please request this from the Claims Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.