Standards of conduct, health and safety and confidentiality
During every assignment, the Temporary Worker will:
- co-operate with the reasonable instructions and accept the direction, supervision and control of the manager of the assignment or other responsible person identified by the manager;
- comply with the rules, regulations and standards of the College or Service in which the assignment is based and not engage in any conduct detrimental to the interests of the University of Exeter;
- comply with the University's commitment to the prevention of bribery. Bribery or other improper conduct, both inside the United Kingdom and abroad, by employees or other individuals or organisations who perform services for or on behalf of the University will not be tolerated. Further information on what is meant by bribery and the University's code of conduct.
- comply with the Health and Safety policies and procedures of the University of Exeter and in the work area in which the assignment is based and take all reasonable steps to safeguard his/her own health and safety and that of any other person who may be present or be affected by his/her actions on the assignment. The manager of the assignment will advise the Temporary Worker of any risks to health and safety in relation to the assignment and the steps taken to prevent or control such risks;
- not at any time divulge to any unauthorised person, nor use for his/her own or any other person’s benefit, any confidential or personal information. Any questions relating the confidentiality or otherwise of information should be directed to the manager of the assignment or to the TSB Office.