- Policy statement
- What is harassment
- What to do if you experience harassment
- What is discrimination
- What to do if you experience discrimination
- How Dignity and Respect Advisors can help
- Meet our Dignity and Respect Advisors
- Good practice guide: email
- Good practice guide: social media
- Social media conduct guide for students
Reporting Incidents of Discrimination
The below form can be used to informally report any incident of discrimination which has affected yourself or others. Completed reporting forms are received confidentially by the Equality and Diversity Team.
For more details about what can be reported and what to expect when using this form see what to do if you experience discrimination.
We would encourage you to include your contact details when completing this form so that we can respond to you. However the form can be completed anonymously if you prefer.
* Indicates a mandatory field