- Equality Act 2010
- Protected characteristics
- Equality data
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Reporting discrimination
- Harassment and bullying
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Equality and Diversity Coordinators
- Resources for E&D Coordinators
- Equality and Diversity Advisory Group
- Learning and Development
- Athena SWAN
- Women's Network
- University Equality Partnerships
- About us
Here at the University of Exeter we are commmitted to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all our students, staff and visitors. We recognise that particular groups in society may experience prejudice and disadvantage and it is all our resposibilities to challenge any sort of discrimination.
We also aim to promote good relations among all members of the University community and to celebrate the very positive benefits to be gained by all of us from being part of a lively and diverse community.
The following pages provide information about how we are addressing the needs of members of the different protected characteristics.