- Equality Act 2010
- Protected characteristics
- Equality data
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Reporting discrimination
- Harassment and bullying
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Equality and Diversity Coordinators
- Resources for E&D Coordinators
- Equality and Diversity Advisory Group
- Learning and Development
- Athena SWAN
- Women's Network
- University Equality Partnerships
- About us
Race & Religion Equality Group
The Race & Religion Equality Group meets termly to explore and highlight issues around any discrimination that staff and students may experience relating to issues of race, religion or belief. The Group is chaired by Nick Givens, lecturer in Education, and is open to all staff and Students’ Guild representatives interested in issues around Race & Religion.
We aim to send out a message that is welcoming and inclusive.
If you are interested in joining the Race Equality Group please contact the Equality and Diversity team by email or call 01392 722037.