Adding new pages
1) Adding new pages
- In T4 webpages are referred to as 'sections'
- To add a new section, hover over the yellow dropdown arrow in the content tree and select 'add a section'
- Populate the following fields on the next page
- Name will appear in the navigation menu of the live site
- Output URI sets the URL for the page - not mandatory and should be left alone once page is live
- Status field should be 'approved' if you want the page to go live - make this 'pending' if not ready to publish
- Show in navigation should be left checked if you want the page to appear in site navigation - uncheck to hide the page from the navigation
- Some fields can be ignored: SEO Key phrase, default workflow, eForm section, archive section and content owner
- Click the add button to save your section