Information and advice within the University
- Student Health Centre
- Student Counselling Service
- Student Advice Centre
- Cornwall Campus Student Advice Centre
Overnight (8pm till 8am) telephone listening and information service for students
- Tel: External (01392 ) 295284 or 0870 239 4000/4001
- Tel: Internal 4000 or 4001
Information and advice in Devon
- North & East Devon Health Authority HIV / AIDS Unit, Dean Clarke House, Southernhay East, Exeter, EX1 1PQ. Open:-Wednesday afternoons. Tel: 01392 207447. Travel and general health advice, blood testing and counselling.
- Royal Devon & Exeter Healthcare NHS Trust Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Heavitree), Department of Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM), Gladstone Road, Exeter, EX1 2ED. Open: Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays. Tel: 01392 405220 (Appointments). Advice on sexual health.
- Aidsline, PO Box 77, Exeter, EXl 2UN. Open (helpline) 7pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday, telephone (01392) 51504. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Voluntary organisation offering information, help, advice both by telephone, and by face-to-face befriending/support.
- Body Positive Somerset (Incorporating Body Positive Devon), PO Box 2395, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 5YL. Tel: 01373 836121. Charity which aims to promote health and relieve suffering relating to HIV and AIDS.
- Positive Action South West, Open: (helpline) Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, Thurs 9am-8.30pm, Tel: Office: 01392 494 441 Tel: Helpline: 0800 328 3508. Email: email@example.com. Charity which aims to promote health and relieve suffering relating to HIV and AIDS.
- Devon HIV/AIDS Association Palace Gate House, Palace Gate Exeter , Devon EX1 1HX. Tel: (01392) 494441 Voluntary organisation offering range of complementary therapies and other support for people with HIV.
Information and advice nationally
- Terrence Higgins Trust (THT), 52-54 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8JU. Open: Monday to Friday 10am-10pm & 12pm-6pm, Saturday and Sunday. Tel: (helpline) 0845 1221 200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.tht.org.uk. HIV/AIDS advice & support.
- National Aids Helpline, Tel: (0800) 567123 Free 24 hour telephone helpline