Setting up a special interest group
Can't find anything of interest? Why not set up a group yourself?
Who is eligible?
Any member of staff can set up a Special Interest Group provided you have a enough interest from other staff members, you will also receive FREE Staff Life Plus Membership.
What are the criteria?
- There must not be a group already running with a similar interest.
- The group must have a minimum of 6 people interested in joining.
What is involved?
- Attendance and general running of the group itself.
- Where possible book your own rooms, court or space to run the group. However assistance can be provided where necessary.
- Provide full details of the group on a regular basis to Staff Life in order to promote the group on our Staff Life webpages, newsletter and in the Weekly Bulletin
- Funding will be provided for any costs that the group may incur (within reason and must have prior approval).
- Full admin support will be provided wherever necessary in setting up or running the group.
Still interested? Email Staff Life