Change of programme of study

If you wish to change the degree you are studying to another offered in the same College you should discuss this with your supervisor or another appropriate member of staff. 

If you are thinking about changing to a programme in another College you will need to discuss this with both your current College and the College to which you wish to transfer.

Once you have decided on the new programme you and the College(s) concerned will need to complete the Change of Programme Form.

Please download the PGR Research Degree Programme Change Form (inc from FT to PT and PT to FT) . here.