- Term dates
- Colleges and subjects
- Academic study
- Programmes and modules
- Flexible combined honours
- Inbound Exchange/Erasmus
- Rules and regulations for studying
- Complaints and appeals
- Changes to study
- Change home / term-time address
- Student status letters
- Examination and assessment
- Replacement certificates
- Electoral Register
- Student Oyster Cards
- Teaching Day 2015-16
Programmes and modules
A programme specification is the main source of information within the University about your particular programme of study. It follows a set template, detailing
- the structure and requirements of a programme,
- its aims and outcomes for the student,
- teaching, learning and assessment methods,
- learning support
- and maintenance of quality and standards in its delivery.
You can access an index by College and subject of all the University’s programme specifications on our Programme Specifications pages.
Compulsory and optional modules are listed in each programme specification, but for full details of the content of each module, College websites publish module descriptions which you should use in conjunction with your programme specification to enable you to choose appropriate option modules.
Our Module Guide provides an index to module descriptions for the current academic year available on College websites.