The app is free to download and is available across a wide range of smartphones plus there is a desktop version
Scan this code to be taken to the download store for your phone
iExeter is a free app that provides all students with personalised information and services to help you make the most of your life and studies at the University of Exeter.
New and current students
When logged in to the student profile, iExeter shows you the tools and content that are relevant to your studies, on your campus, to provide a personalised experience.
It can be used to access useful features such as:
- Your personalised timetable
- Lecture check in
- Absence reporting
- Your ELE, reading lists and past exam papers
- BART submissions
- Your grades from previous academic years
- Storage of up to 1TB of work-based files in Microsoft's One Drive for Business
- Use of One Drive for Business as a collaboration tool to allow you to work with other students online and share files securely
- Study space, free rooms and PC availability on campus
- Career Zone
- Your Library account
- Laundry and transport around campus
- Food and retail venue across the campuses
- Maps of all campuses, allowing you to get directions using GPS
- All the information you will need for Fresher's Week, including checklists and events
- Students' Guild, Falmouth & Exeter Students' Union and Athletic Union pages.
How to get the iExeter smartphone app
There is also an iExeter Desktop version which will work on any internet enabled device.
There is a shortcut to iExeter Desktop on all Cluster PCs.