The app is free to download and is available across a wide range of smartphones
Scan this code to be taken to the download store for your phone
iExeter is a free app that provides all current, new and prospective students with personalised information and services to help you make the most of your life and studies at the University of Exeter.
iExeter is also available as a desktop version on Cluster PCs.
The Open Day profile within iExeter provides you with the information and tools you need to plan your day and make the most of your visit. No registration is required, so it is quick and easy to use features such as the personal day planner and maps once downloaded.
New and current students
When logged in as a student, iExeter shows you the tools and content that are relevant to your studies, on your campus, to provide a personalised experience.
It can be used to access useful features such as:
- Your personalised timetable
- Your ELE, reading lists and past exam papers
- BART submissions
- Storage of up to 1TB of work-based files in Microsoft's One Drive for Business
- Use of One Drive for Business as a collaboration tool to allow you to work with other students online and share files securely
- Study space, free rooms and PC availability on campus
- Career Zone
- Your Library account
- Laundry and transport around campus
- Food and retail venue across the campuses
- Maps of all campuses, allowing you to get directions using GPS
- All the information you will need for Fresher's Week, including checklists and events
- Students' Guild, Falmouth & Exeter Students' Union and Athletic Union pages
How to get the iExeter smartphone app
There is also a web version of the app available which will work on any Internet enabled device, so you don't need to miss out if you're not using iPhone or Android.