The app is free to download and is available across a wide range of smartphones plus there is a desktop version
iExeter is a free app that provides all students with personalised information and services to help you make the most of your life and studies at the University of Exeter.
New and current students
When logged in to the student profile, iExeter shows you the tools and content that are relevant to your studies, on your campus, to provide a personalised experience.
It can be used to access useful features such as:
- Your personalised timetable and email account
- Links to the help, support and feedback channels available to all students
- Access to teaching and learning tools such as ELE, Teams, BART submissions, absence reporting and past papers
- Up to 1TB of storage work-based files in Microsoft's One Drive for Business so you can work and share with other students securely
- Booking study space on campus
- Accessing your library and Career Zone accounts
- Transport, events food and retail around campuses
- Maps of all campuses, allowing you to get directions using GPS
- Guides and support for new and returning students
- Students' Guild, Falmouth & Exeter Students' Union and Athletic Union pages.
How to get the iExeter smartphone app
There is also an iExeter Desktop version which will work on any internet enabled device.
There is a shortcut to iExeter Desktop on all Cluster PCs.
iExeter is built on the campusM platform and the structure, standards and technical development is provided by our supplier, Ex Libris. They also carry out accessibility testing of the Android, Apple and web versions of the service and have developed an accessibility statement to support this.